|University News > -|
|This is the news article submitted by M Ali for university|
|Chinese Government Scholarship Program (CGSP) 2011-12|
|Name Of University : -|
|Email Of University : -|
|Website Of University : -|
|Contact No Of University : -|
Chinese Government has offered various scholarships, under Chinese Government Scholarship Program (CGSP) for the Academic Session 2011-12. The details are as under:
· Exchange Scholarships
· Chinese Government Unilateral Scholarships
· Asia Scholarships
How To Apply:
1. Applicants are required to fill and properly submit CSC ONLINE APPLICATION FORM from http:laihua.csc.edu.cn . Click here to see the procedure of filling the online application form.
2. While filling the CSC Online application form give AGENCY NO. 5861. It is the most important part of the scholarship scheme, as it is different for each scheme. If it is filled wrongly then your scholarship application will be rejected.
3. Take out two prints of it and attach following documents with each copy of application form:
a. Recommendation Letter
b. All academic Marksheets / Transcripts / Certificates / Degrees.
c. Copy of Health Certificate with blood test result issued by governmental hospital. The original should be kept with / retained by the applicant. Download Foreigner Physical Examination Form from http://sie.xjtu.edu.cn/zzj_zsjz_en.php get it filled by the Govt. authorized medical practitioner / doctor. Beside this also take Doctor's / Medical Practitioner's statement on his/ her own letter head pad.
d. Admission Application forms of all three universities selected while filling CSC Online Application Forms alongwith all the documents required by the concerned Chinese University.
4. After making two sets of CSC Online Application form. Download HEC Application form and fill it and attach the same documents mentioned above alongwith the proof of payment.
5. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 is being maintained for the purpose. A Proforma for depositing funds is available at the following URL www.hec.gov.pk/paymentDeposit an amount of Rs. 300/- (non-refundable), in favor of HEC, as described here. Attach portion of payment receipt (in original) along with application form, without which your application form will NOT be accepted / processed.
6. All these three application forms (two online application forms and 1 HEC application form) must not be attached and kept separately.
7. The documents must be attached properly and each application form should be in separate file cover or envelop.
8. Send the application package to the address mentioned below before 19th March, 2011:
|Dated : 11/03/11 11:40 AM|
|Submitted By : M Ali|
|Add Your University | FAQs | Report Error | | ||